As part of Blue Knot Day celebrations, Blue Knot Foundation is hosting a photo competition to highlight this year's theme of 'together we lead the way to survivor recovery'
. We are looking for images that follow this theme and feature a blue knot.
Up to 20 finalist entries will be selected for exhibition, with cash prizes available for 3 winners. You can download the competition flyer here
. Details of the competition are as follows:
- First prize $1,000 cash, second prize $500, third prize $250
- Entry is free and the competition is open to everyone 16 or over, so spread the word to your budding photographer friends today!
- All entries must feature a blue knot and follow the theme of together we lead the way to survivor recovery
- Up to 20 finalist entries will be selected for exhibition on Blue Knot Day
- The winners of the competition will be announced at the exhibition
- All submissions are to be made online via the form below
- Each individual entrant can submit up to 3 high-resolution photographic images
- Entries close at midnight on Sunday 9 October 2016
- Finalists will be notified by phone or email by Friday 14 October 2016
- The competition will be judged externally and winner announced on Blue Knot Day
- The competition is limited to still photography. Substantial digital manipulation is not permitted, but slight enhancement is.