Are you interested in contributing to the work ASCA is doing with
adult survivors of child abuse?
ASCA is a national organisation working to improve the lives of adult survivors of child abuse throughout Australia. Our long-term goal is to ensure that adult survivors of all forms of child abuse and neglect in Australia are able to access any service needed to ensure their health, well-being and meaningful engagement within their communities.
ASCA’s strategy is 3-fold:
1. National Awareness Campaign highlighting the long-term impacts of childhood trauma;
2. Comprehensive and responsive first line services through its website www.asca.org.au and its 1300 line 1300 657 380;
3. Network of ASCA-accredited services, provided by individuals and organizations.
ASCA (Adults Surviving Child Abuse) is building its referral database to create new possibilities for adult survivors of child abuse.
We are seeking:
1. Trained and experienced health care professionals skilled in providing services to adult survivors of childhood trauma with complex needs
2. Programs and services provided by health care agencies
3. Current or prior research relevant to information and service delivery to adult survivors of child abuse
4. Expressions of interest for future ASCA training opportunities (We are seeking contact with experienced trainers in the field as well as those seeking training)
ASCA operates with professionalism, ethical integrity and strong duty of care principles. ASCA has a responsibility to ensure that the professionals/services on its database demonstrate an appropriate level of professional training, qualification and competence. We take that responsibility seriously. With this in mind, we ask that you complete the following ASCA Questionnaire to register your interest.
ASCA's Clinical Advisory Committee will review your questionnaire responses. Those health practitioners requesting assessment for endorsement who are endorsed by ASCA's Clinical Advisory Committee will be added to ASCA's database of ASCA-endorsed service providers. Those listed will also be available from ASCA’s 1300 counsellors and can be accessed by calling 1300 657 380 or emailing email@example.com.You will be able to update your information at any time.
A. About You
Please enter your preferred contact telephone number including area code.
Preferred format example: 03 9949 1234.
Please enter your mobile contact number (optional)
Enter your personal Postal Address line 1 where ASCA will send you material
Enter Practice Address line 2 for your place of practice (This address will be given out to callers)
Enter the suburb for you most common place of practice
Enter the state for your practice address
Enter the postcode for your practice
If you have a website for your practice please enter the web address (optional)
Please enter your Qualifications as follows, one per line: Qualification, Institution, Year Attained (or In Progress)
e.g. 1. B.Psych, UNSW, 1987
2. M.Psych, USYD, 2002
Please provide the Organisation Name, category of membership, the number of years you have been associated and your registration or membership number for each Professional Body that you belong to, e.g. for the following organisations: APS, CAPA, AASW, PACFA, ACMHN, RANCZP, or other (please state)
e.g. 1. APS, Clinical Member, 5 Years, Reg No: 5875A
2. CAPA, Associate Member, 3 Years, Reg No: D73651
Please enter your gender