CURRENTLY HIRING - TRAINING MANAGER
BLUE KNOT FOUNDATION NATIONAL OFFICE, NEUTRAL BAY (SYDNEY, NSW)
- Varied and exciting Training Manager role within a leading national organisation
- Competitive salary + salary packaging
- Lead a committed, passionate and hard working team in a fantastic culture
Blue Knot Foundation, formerly ASCA, is the leading national organisation working to improve the lives of the 1 in 4 (five million) Australian adult survivors of childhood trauma, including abuse.
At the forefront of pioneering trauma-informed policy, practice, training and research, Blue Knot Foundation provides specialist phone counselling, information and resources, and an extensive professional development training program, as well as other services.
The Training Manager role is varied and exciting with an opportunity to apply your skills and experience to manage and build this vital part of the organisation. This is a full time, 12 month fixed term contract position.
Responsibilities include coordination of the design, delivery and evaluation of our portfolio of education/ training products and supervision services as well as managing client and stakeholder relationships.
The role necessitates a solid business model to grow sales revenue, rigorous quality assurance processes and effective client/contract management. The successful candidate would lead a small internal team as well as a team of contracted trainers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Efficiently and effectively manage training team with liaison across other internal teams for optimal end-to-end service
- Proactively seek, respond to, scope and develop proposals for training and supervision inquiries to meet client needs, including opportunities for partnership and collaboration
- Oversee scheduling and support marketing of public training as well as delivery of all training to optimise end-to-end client experience
- Effectively and efficiently manage external stakeholder relationships including targeted communications: with clients and trainers, including recruitment, orientation, deployment and ongoing support
- Oversee regular quality assurance processes (including quality improvement and customer satisfaction) of all training events and materials
- Recommend initiatives to contribute to the growth and development of the training and supervision services as well as consideration of new service initiatives, including online training
- Budgetary responsibility including but not limited to developing pricing models for financial growth, and support for budget setting, planning, reconciliation, and reporting
Skills & Experience
- The ideal candidate will have a background in counselling, social work, community development or related area, demonstrated knowledge of the health and/or human services sector
- You will demonstrate leadership and/or management experience, be robust and resilient, and an effective communicator, negotiator and collaborator
- You will be able to motivate and inspire staff, contractors and teams, have the capacity to work autonomously and within a team, and across a broad spectrum of activities and stakeholders
- You will have a proven ability to develop, grow and manage a successful training business with tangible return on investment
Closing date for applications: 14th October 2016 at 5pm ADST
Please include your CV, and a separate cover letter addressing each of the key functions mentioned in this job description.
For more information, please contact Cathy Kezelman on 02 8920 3611.
Email applications to: email@example.com by 5pm, 14th October 2016. All applications must include a current resume, and a separate cover letter with response to key functions. Please note: our offices are located in Neutral Bay, NSW.